Born in Southern California in 1980, Jackson was the first brand to embrace the needs of hard rock and metal virtuosos by providing instruments with feature sets that catered to high-velocity playing.
Jackson has continued to revolutionize its high-performance craft over the last 40 years, while dominating the metal landscape as the industry’s leading shred machines. The all-new Jackson American Series is the next chapter in Jackson’s storied legacy, marking the first made-in-Corona flagship product line for the brand.
Equipped with all the essential attributes, the American Series Soloist™ SL3 leads the way in establishing a new standard in the premium high-performance category as it inspires players across the globe.
The American SL3's alder body is matched with a sustain-enhancing through-body three-piece maple neck that has a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods for the ultimate stability to resist temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and inverse mother of pearl sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius rolled ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out up the neck for increasingly fast playing and bends without fretting out. Luminlay® glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fingerboard guidance even on the darkest stages, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick neck relief tweaks on the fly.
The HSS pickup configuration features a set of versatile Seymour Duncan® pickups that deliver tonal clout. The Seymour Duncan JB™ TB-4 bridge pickup roars with hot-rodded attitude and a powerful low end, while the Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 neck pickups radiate with glassy treble tone and scooped mids that perform well across a multitude of genres. Harness the sonic horsepower with a versatile five-way blade pickup switch and single volume and tone controls. Other premium features include a Floyd Rose® 1500 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh® MG-T locking tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
Designed with our trademark metal style, the American Series Soloist SL3 comes in striking Gloss Black, Platinum Pearl, Riviera Blue or Satin Slime Green finishes with color matched Jackson pointy headstocks and black hardware.
- Series: American
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss (803), (876), (890); Satin (825)
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched (803), (876), (890)
- Satin Color Matched (825)
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Inverted Mother of Pearl Sharkfin
- Side Dots: Luminlay®
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® R3 Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® MG-T Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1500 Series Double-Locking Tremolo
- Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 Direct Mount (Bridge),
- Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil (Middle),
- Seymour Duncan® Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Outer Coil of Bridge and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Neck and Bridge inner Coil
- Position 4. Neck and Middle Pickup
- Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Case/Gig Bag: Included Jackson® Foam Core Case (p/n: 2994742100)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.