For a decade now, Ibanez has energized the hollow-body segment with a wide range of designs from rockin hybrids to straight-up jazz-boxes. With the introduction of its new Expressionist line, Ibanez has begun yet another chapter in the story of its acclaimed Artstar series. Built with tone woods selected for their beauty as well as their musicality, the Expressionist line covers the wide range of styles for which Ibanez hollow and semi-hollow bodies are known. The semi-hollow AS93FM features flamed maple top, back, and sides, and handsome ivory binding on the body, headstock, and fingerboard. An expertly crafted 3pc set-in neck ensures body liveliness and is fitted with a rich Ebony fretboard with silky contrasting pearl block inlays. The tortoise shell colored pickguard provides an gorgeous appearance. The Ibanez-original Quik Change III tailpiece enables fast and easy string changing. Jazz fans will recognize the Ibanez original Super 58 Custom pickups the preferred pickup of George Benson, Pat Metheny, and John Scofield used in their own signature models. These pickups provide warm, balanced articulation, and excellent response. Super 58s are at home in variety of genres.
- neck type : AS Expressionist3pc Nyatoh/MapleSet-in neck
- top/back/side : Flamed Maple top Flamed Maple backFlamed Maple sides
- fretboard : Bound Macassar Ebony fretboardAcrylic block inlay
- fret : Medium frets
- number of frets : 22
- bridge : Gibraltar Performer bridge
- string space : 10.5mm
- tailpiece : Quik Change III tailpiece
- neck pickup : Super 58 (H) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup : Super 58 (H) bridge pickupPassive/Alnico
- factory tuning : 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge : .010/.013/.017/.030/.042/.052
- hardware color : Gold
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.