The original guitar that launched the line, the EVH Wolfgang® USA unleashes pure, unadulterated rock 'n' roll power.
Since its launch in 2007, the EVH brand has had one mission—to take the tools Eddie Van Halen uses to create his groundbreaking guitar work and place them in your hands.
Over 35 years of innovation and experience were injected into the creation of the original Wolfgang USA, which continues to unleash pure unadulterated rock ‘n’ roll power, titanic sound, speedy playability and stunning spotlight-ready style.
“Everything that I’ve built, destroyed, stumbled onto, learned and experienced is in this guitar,” Eddie Van Halen said. “Every aspect and component of this guitar has been examined and upgraded to the highest standards possible: stainless steel frets, double-potted custom-wound pickups, five-piece binding on the matching body and headstock, custom-made signature tuning machines and Floyd Rose® bridge, new low-friction pots, and the list keeps going. We left no stone unturned.”
The Wolfgang USA features a basswood body with either an arched big-leaf maple or 5A flame maple top, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with graphite reinforcement, 12”–16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 vintage stainless steel frets and mother of pearl block inlays (dot inlays on Stealth), direct mount EVH Wolfgang USA zebra humbucking pickups, three-way toggle switching with reverse wiring, volume control with 500K EVH Bourns® low friction pot with treble bleed circuit, tone control with 250K EVH Bourns high friction pot, EVH-branded Floyd Rose® locking tremolo bridge with EVH D-Tuna® and EVH-branded Gotho® High Ratio die-cast tuners with white pearloid buttons.
Experience ultra-speedy plability, colossal sound and classic looks with the Wolfgang USA.
- Body Basswood
- Body Binding 5-Ply
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Wolfgang®
- Bridge EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo with EVH® D-Tuna®
- Bridge Pickup Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® USA Humbucking
- Color Stealth Black
- Commodity Code 9207901000
- Configuration HH
- Control Knobs Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Controls Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone (250K EVH® Bourns® High Friction Pot)
- Country Of Origin US
- Dimensions 4.70x15.30x42.10 IN
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size Vintage Stainless
- Hardware Finish Black
- Headstock EVH® Wolfgang®
- Included Accessories Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
- Model # 5107900868
- Model Name Wolfgang® Stealth, Ebony Fingerboard, Stealth Black w/ Case
- Neck Construction Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Pickup Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® USA Humbucking
- Neck Shape Wolfgang® Backshape
- Neck Thickness .805" at 3rd & .890" at 12th Fret
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® R2 Locking
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Pickup Switching EVH® Reverse-Style 3-Position Switching: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge, Position 3: Bridge
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Refinement Neck Material Maple
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series Wolfgang® USA
- String Nut Floyd Rose® R2 Locking
- Strings EVH® Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Truss Rod Wrench 2.5 mm Hex
- Tuning Machines EVH®-Branded Gotoh®
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.