The original guitar that launched the line, the EVH Wolfgang® USA unleashes pure, unadulterated rock 'n' roll power.
Since its launch in 2007, the EVH brand has had one mission—to take the tools Eddie Van Halen uses to create his groundbreaking guitar work and place them in your hands.
Over 35 years of innovation and experience were injected into the creation of the original Wolfgang USA, which continues to unleash pure unadulterated rock ‘n’ roll power, titanic sound, speedy playability and stunning spotlight-ready style.
“Everything that I’ve built, destroyed, stumbled onto, learned and experienced is in this guitar,” Eddie Van Halen said. “Every aspect and component of this guitar has been examined and upgraded to the highest standards possible: stainless steel frets, double-potted custom-wound pickups, five-piece binding on the matching body and headstock, custom-made signature tuning machines and Floyd Rose® bridge, new low-friction pots, and the list keeps going. We left no stone unturned.”
The Wolfgang USA features a basswood body with either an arched big-leaf maple or 5A flame maple top, bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with graphite reinforcement, 12”–16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 vintage stainless steel frets and mother of pearl block inlays (dot inlays on Stealth), direct mount EVH Wolfgang USA zebra humbucking pickups, three-way toggle switching with reverse wiring, volume control with 500K EVH Bourns® low friction pot with treble bleed circuit, tone control with 250K EVH Bourns high friction pot, EVH-branded Floyd Rose® locking tremolo bridge with EVH D-Tuna® and EVH-branded Gotoh® High Ratio die-cast tuners with white pearloid buttons.
Experience ultra-speedy playability, colossal sound and classic looks with the Wolfgang USA.
- Product Specs
- Body : Basswood
- Body Binding : 5-Ply
- Body Finish : Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape : Wolfgang®
- Bridge : EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo with EVH® D-Tuna®
- Bridge Pickup : Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® USA Humbucking
- Color : Ivory
- Commodity Code : 9207901000
- Configuration : HH
- Control Knobs : Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Controls : Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone (250K EVH® Bourns® High Friction Pot)
- Country Of Origin : US
- Dimensions : 4.70x15.30x36.95 IN
- Disclaimer : WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size : Vintage Stainless
- Hardware Finish : Black
- Headstock : EVH® Wolfgang®
- Included Accessories : Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
- Model # : 5107920849
- Model Name : Wolfgang® USA, Ebony Fingerboard, Ivory
- Neck Construction : Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish : Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Material : Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Pickup : Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® USA Humbucking
- Neck Shape : Wolfgang® Backshape
- Neck Thickness : .805" at 3rd & .890" at 12th Fret
- Number of Frets : 22
- Nut Material : Floyd Rose® R2 Locking
- Nut Width : 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Orientation : Right-Hand
- Pickup Configuration : HH
- Pickup Switching : EVH® Reverse-Style 3-Position Switching: Position 1: Neck Pickup, Position 2: Neck and Bridge, Position 3: Bridge
- Position Inlays : Mother of Pearl Block
- Refinement Neck Material : Maple
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series : Wolfgang® USA
- String Nut : Floyd Rose® R2 Locking
- Strings : EVH® Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Truss Rod Wrench : 2.5 mm Hex
- Tuning Machines : EVH®-Branded Gotoh®
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.