The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner™ Center Block Jr. Double-Cut with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron™ BT-2S humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Designed specifically for the Streamliner Collection, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns improved definition with tighter bass response for robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with elegant pearloid Big Block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
All the classic eye-catching style you’ve come to expect from Gretsch is here—vintage-style black control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, slick-looking nickel hardware, three-ply black pickguard and arched laminated maple construction. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller body, the G2655T is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- Fingerboard Material : Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius : 12" (305 mm)
- Headstock Binding : Aged White
- Neck Construction : Set-Neck
- Neck Finish : Gloss
- Neck Material : Nato
- Neck Shape : Thin "U"
- Number of Frets : 22
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays : Pearloid Big Block
- Side Dots : Black
- String Nut : Synthetic Bone
- Body : Laminated Maple
- Body Back : Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Binding : Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Body Material : Laminated Maple
- Body Shape : Streamliner™ Center Block Jr.
- Body Style : Gretsch® Center Block Guitars
- Body Top : Arched Laminated Maple
- Bracing : Center Block
- Cutaway : Double Cutaway
- Waist : 8.625" (219.08 mm)
- Bridge : Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece : Bigsby® B50
- Bridge Mounting : Anchored
- Control Knobs : Black Vintage-Style
- Hardware Finish : Nickel
- Neck Plate : NA
- Pickguard : 3-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers : Nickel
- Strings : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Switch Tip : Black
- Tuning Machines : Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup : Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Controls : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Middle Pickup : N/A
- Neck Pickup : Broad'Tron™ BT-2S
- Pickup Configuration : HH
- Special Electronics : N/A
- Switching : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.