Unparalleled volume from a concert-size uke!
With its powerful 6" "biscuit" resonator cone, Gretsch's remarkable G9112 Resonator-Ukulele makes your playing pleasingly prominent in any acoustic mix.
Its premium features include a 15” scale length, an ovangkol biscuit bridge puck with maple saddle, mahogany top, back and sides, one-piece mahogany neck with bone nut, ovangkol fingerboard with 16 frets (12 to body), Grover® 9NB Sta-Tite™ geared tuners, Aquila® Nylgut® strings and deluxe fitted gig bag.
The instrument strikes an organic vibe with an "open pore" semi-gloss Honey Mahogany Stain finish.
- Body : Mahogany
- Body Back : Mahogany
- Body Finish : Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape : Concert Ukulele
- Body Sides : Mahogany
- Body Top : Mahogany
- Bracing : Resonator Soundwell
- Bridge : Ovangkol
- Color : Honey Mahogany Stain
- Commodity Code : 9202903000
- Controls : NA
- Country Of Origin : TW
- Dimensions : 5.00x8.80x29.90 IN
- Disclaimer : WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard : Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish : Nickel
- Headstock : 1920's Gretsch® 2x2
- Model # : 2732035321
- Model Name : G9112 Resonator-Ukulele with Gig Bag, Ovangkol Fingerboard, Biscuit Cone, Honey Mahogany Stain
- Neck Finish : Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material : 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Shape : Medium "U"
- Number of Frets : 16 (12 to body)
- Nut Material : Bone
- Nut Width : 1.375" (35 mm)
- Orientation : Right-Hand
- Pickguard : None
- Position Inlays : Abalone "Snowflake"
- Refinement Neck Material : Mahogany
- Rosette : N/A
- Scale Length : 15" (381 mm)
- Series : Roots Collection
- String Nut : Bone
- Strings : Aquila® Nylgut® Concert
- Tuning Machines : Grover® 9NB Sta-Tite™ Geared
- Unique Features : 6" Biscuit Resonator Cone; MOP Headstock Inlays; Bone Nut
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.