With innovation at its core, the Gretsch G9221 Bobtail Steel Round-Neck A.E. will impress your audience with its sweet quality of tone at cutting volumes.
Incorporating a special combination of an all-steel body with our renowned Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ "Spider" cone diaphragm spun from 99 percent pure aluminum, the Bobtail Steel offers a new tonal signature for your musical creations. Other features include a round mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, Grover® Sta-Tite™ machine heads and Fishman® Nashville pickup.
- Body : Steel
- Body Finish : Weathered "Pump House Roof"
- Body Shape : Resonator
- Bridge : Spider - Fishman® Nashville
- Bridge Cover/Tailpiece : Weathered Trapeze Tailpiece
- Color : Weathered "Pump House Roof"
- Commodity Code : 9202903000
- Controls : NA
- Country Of Origin : CN
- Dimensions : 8.00x20.00x44.00 IN
- Fingerboard : Padauk
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Model # : 2716015000
- Model Name : G9221 Bobtail™ Steel Round-Neck A.E., Steel Body Spider Cone Resonator Guitar, Fishman® Nashville Resonator Pickup
- Neck Finish : Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material : Mahogany
- Number of Frets : 19
- Nut Material : Bone
- Nut Width : 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Orientation : Right-Hand
- Pickguard : None
- Position Inlays : White Dot
- Scale Length : 25" (635 mm)
- Series : Roots Collection
- String Nut : Bone
- Strings : D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines : Vintage-Style Open Back
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.