Crackerjack quality for a steal!
Faithful to the Gretsch® “Rex” parlor guitars of the 1930s, ‘40s and ‘50s, the G9500 Limited Edition Jim Dandy™ Flat Top parlor-style model embodies everything that was great about the beloved “first guitar.”
Perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing, the Jim Dandy features a non-cutaway basswood body with X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice, and a top-load walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation along the length of the neck. Joining the body at the 12th fret, the “C”-shape nato neck hosts a comfortable, smooth-playing walnut fingerboard with vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays.
Wrapped in a remarkable Nocturne Blue finish, the G9500 also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines, nickel hardware and single-ply aged pickguard featuring a “G” graphic.
Comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with full-sounding bass, the Jim Dandy will inspire hours of playing joy.
- Collection: Roots
- Body Shape: Jim Dandy™
- Body Top: Basswood
- Back and Sides: Basswood
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Upper Bout: 9.63” (24.46 cm)
- Lower Bout: 13.11” (333mm)
- Waist: 8.25” (20.96 cm)
- Neck: Nato, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Fingerboard: Black Walnut
- Frets: 18, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 24” (610 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear Die-Cast
- Bridge: Walnut Top-Load with Compensated Saddle
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Aged White with Black “G”
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: D’Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.