The all-new G6228TG Players Edition Jet™ BT with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the stomp of a switch.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Thick and Acoustically Rich
Each Jet BT begins with a select 1.85” mahogany body with maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range, while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad’Tron™ BT65 Pickups – Power & Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad’Tron™ BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar’s sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the stomp of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
Responding to players’ need for increased comfort, the Jet BT features a lowered neck set that greatly improves fret-hand mobility while also giving the picking hand a closer approach, increasing comfort and accuracy. Our new full-access rolled cutaway and tapered heel allows the free access to upper frets without awkward pivoting or palm obstruction. This sleek design remains hidden, preserving a vintage aesthetic – a critical feature that is meant to be felt, not seen.
The Jet BT also comes equipped with additional Players Edition features that give you total control of your tone and performance, including no-load master tone pot with Squeezebox™ capacitor, master volume with treble bleed circuit and individual pickup volume controls.
- Collection: Professional
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.5” (267 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.5” (343 mm)
- Waist: 8.625” (219.08 mm)
- Neck: Mahogany, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Mother of Pearl Big Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Locking
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B7GP String-Thru
- Pickguard: Bound Black Plexi with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Pickups: Broad’Tron™ BT-65 (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume,
- Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Arrow
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included G6238 Gretsch® Deluxe Solid Body Hardshell (p/n 099-6410-000)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.