The RG series is Ibanez's core series and always has been well received. Now Ibanez is pleased to introduce a RGMS7 which features the multi-scale. Using the trapezoidal 27'/25.5' scale, the multi-scale neck construction provides an equalized tension that creates a lively, open tone. Designed for playability, the slants are matched with the player's hand angles to facilitate quick playing along with the flatling on the 12th fret. By setting the horizontal point close to bridge's side, shredding in high frets is easy. The super-slim, ultra-comfortable 5pc Maple/Walnut Wizard III neck provides solid stability for the increased tension of the extra strings, and the spacious Jatoba fingerboard enhances playing agility and optimizes articulation. Designed for both stability and sustain, the innovative Ibanez Mono-Rail bridge minimizes cross-talk between strings and facilitates flawless intonation. Ibanez original Array 7 MS pickups perfectly fit the bill not only in size fitted to the slanted mounting angle but also in sound. Proven performers for down-tuning, their highly responsive, super-tight growl is a superb match for this metal machine.
- neck type : Wizard III-7 for Multi Scale5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body : Nyatoh body
- fretboard : JatobaWhite split off-set dot inlay
- fret : Jumbo frets
- bridge : Mono-rail bridge
- string space : 10.8mm
- neck pickup : Array 7 MS (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup : Array 7 MS (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning : 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E, 7B
- strings : D'Addario® EXL120+.059
- string gauge : .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042/.059
- hardware color : Cosmo black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.