Speed, fluidity, note clarity, and unrivaled technical proficiency. These are the words that might come to mind when needing to describe the music of the band Polyphia. In order to deliver such technically demanding music, players require a guitar that will excel in these styles. Tim Henson, one of the two visionary guitarists of Polyphia, has been an Ibanez player for quite a while and after intense collaboration with Tim, we are now able to finally introduce his official signature guitar, the THBB10.
The THBB10 is based on the popular Ibanez AZ models with a few special modifications to make this guitar uniquely suited to Tim’s style and sound. An AZ Oval C Roasted Maple Neck and fingerboard provide stability an excellent sustain. The guitar also offers a flexible tonal array with a custom DiMarzio® HSS pickup configurations voiced to Tim’s exact specifications. The tuning system consists of Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads, a Graph Tech® nut, as well as a T1502 by Gotoh® tremolo bridge. The combination offers solid, stable tuning and excellent tremolo functionality.
Both contemporary and traditional in its appearance, the THBB10 sports a look that would fit in anywhere from a three-piece Jazz ensemble, to the most cutting-edge Prog Rock groups and beyond.
- neck type : AZ Oval C Roasted Maple neck
- top/back/body : American Basswood body
- fretboard : Roasted Maple fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- fret : Jumbo Stainless Steel frets
- number of frets : 24
- bridge : Gotoh® T1502 tremolo bridge
- string space : 10.5mm
- neck pickup : DiMarzio® Notorious™ (S) neck pickupPassive/Alnico
- middle pickup : DiMarzio® Notorious™ (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup : DiMarzio® Notorious™ (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning : 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings : D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge : .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut : Graph Tech®
- hardware color : Gold
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.