Think of unconventional takes on our revered, high-tech Jackson shapes at an enticing price point. That’s what you have with the all-new Jackson® Concept Series, a lineup of instruments designed for the serious-minded, high-performance guitarist, featuring upgrades and attributes typically found on custom shop creations.
The all-new Concept Series Soloist™ SL Walnut HS is a brazen and innovative instrument infused with aggressive tone, effortless playability and superior value.
A stylishly contoured mahogany body with a walnut top and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the three-piece maple/wenge/maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the satin finish gives that smooth-as-butter playing feel. The ultra-fast 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck. Glow-in-the-dark Luminlay® side dots are also a game-changer for touring musicians, providing fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
Directly mounted to the body for improved vibration transfer, the Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B bridge pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 neck pickup combine to strike a perfect balance between high output and springy bounce, allowing your solos to soar. Shape your tone with a three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control with push-pull activation. Engage the push-pull control, and you’ll be able to seamlessly shift between a crisp, searing Voice 1 and the high-output distortion of Voice 2, while the high-quality Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo (recessed) bridge gives you the chance to bend notes at the most extreme angles.
Boasting elegant Jackson style, the Concept Series Soloist SL Walnut HS comes in a Natural stained finish with gold hardware including Gotoh® tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons, distinctive pearloid piranha tooth inlays and matching stained reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Fingerboard Material : Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Headstock : Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding : White
- Neck Construction : Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish : Satin
- Neck Material : 3-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Number of Frets : 24
- Nut Material : Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays : Pearloid Piranha Tooth
- Side Dots : Luminlay®
- String Nut : Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Truss Rod Nut : Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Body : Mahogany
- Body Finish : Satin
- Body Material : Mahogany
- Body Shape : Soloist™
- Body Top : Walnut
- Bridge : Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Control Knobs : Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish : Gold
- Neck Plate : None
- Pickguard : None
- Pickup Covers : Parchment
- Strap Buttons : Dunlop® Dual-Locking
- Strings : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Switch Tip : Black
- Tremolo Arm : Floyd Rose® Original
- Tuning Machines : Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B
- Controls : Volume, Tone
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan® Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 Single-Coil
- Pickup Configuration : HS
- Switching : 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge and Middle, Position 2. Bridge, Middle and Neck, Position 3. Neck
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.