Classic and familiar single cutaway style melds with powerful sound and Jackson’s illustrious legacy of cutting-edge design and construction for a top-notch guitar. Whether you play with crystal-clear clean tones or thick, heavily saturated distortion, the JS Series Monarkh SC JS22 easily keeps up with any style you can throw at it. Ideal for modern metal, this instrument is the ultimate complement to your music, as creative as your playing.
The SC JS22 offers a slightly shorter (24.75") scale length than most of our six-string guitars, and features a mahogany body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint. Designed for flexible playing, the 12"-16" compound radius amaranth fingerboard is curved for easy chord playing near the nut, flattening out for playing smoking leads without fear of fretting out during bends. The Jackson compensated and adjustable bridge perfectly matches the fingerboard’s radius for accurate string action and spacing while the anchored tailpiece ensures chords stay in tune up and down the entire length of the neck.
Two Jackson high-output humbucking pickups in the bridge and neck positions crank out clear tone with plenty of the girth required for current styles. The pickups’ crisp, clear tone is channeled by a three-way toggle switch along with single volume and tone controls for versatile sound that matches any playing situation, and can cut through a thick mix to highlight your playing.
When you plug in a Jackson, you’re plugging in a legend. For over three decades our guitars have fueled musical revolutions, setting stages ablaze with fiery playing.
Available in striking finishes with black hardware, the JS Series Monarkh SC JS22 is a sterling addition to any guitar collection—both powerful and gorgeous.
- SERIES : JS
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Red Stain
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : CN
- HEADSTOCK : Jackson® AT-1 3x3 (3 Over/3 Under)
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : White
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Satin
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Amaranth
- POSITION INLAYS : White Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- TRUSS ROD : Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- STRING NUT : Black Plastic
- NUT WIDTH : 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Black Plastic
- BODY : Mahogany
- BODY FINISH : Satin
- BODY SHAPE : Monarkh
- BODY MATERIAL : Mahogany
- BRIDGE : Jackson® TOM-Style Adjustable with Anchored Tailpiece
- PICKGUARD : None
- PICKUP COVERS : Black
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP : Black
- HARDWARE FINISH : Black
- TUNING MACHINES : Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- NECK PICKUP : Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : HH
- CONTROLS : Volume, Tone
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- FRET SIZE : Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 24.75" (629 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.