There is a mix of many different musical influences in Kiko Loureiro's playing style, so he needs a guitar to be well-rounded in order to cover everything he wants to do with the guitar. He and Ibanez worked for a long time, going over many different neck shapes and body shapes before deciding on what works best for him, and nailed it with the KIKO models.
- 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
The 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.
- Rosewood fretboard
Rosewood fretboard provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
- Jumbo frets with Prestige fret edge treatment
The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes. Prestige Fret Edge Treatment guarantees effortlessly fast playing.
- Flamed Maple top / Alder body
The Flamed Maple top displays a beautiful wood grain. The Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
- DiMarzio® KIKO original pickups
Kiko plays a wide range of music, from metal to jazz fusion, and the pickups were designed to reflect this range of sound. The neck and bridge humbuckers have medium output and a balanced sound in terms of frequency response. The single-coil middle pickup is more powerful and warmer-sounding than a typical vintage single-coil in order to balance well with the neck and bridge pickups.
- Gotoh® machine heads
Gotoh® machine heads provide super precision, smooth feel, and minimal back lush.
- Edge tremolo
The masterpiece Edge bridge offers exceptional tuning stability, precise intonation adjustment, and playing comfort.
- Special Wiring switch on volume control (push/pull)
The Special Wiring switch offers more versatility to your sound.
- Hardshell case included
Ibanez Hardshell case gives extreme protection for your beloved instrument.
- Scalloped Fingerboard on 19-24th frets
For easier high note bending and tapping.
- Deep and beveled lower horn scoop
It allows better and multidirectional high fret access.
- Tilt-in Jack
Tilt-positioned output jack on the guitar holds cables securely.
- neck type : KIKO5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- top/back/body : Flamed Maple topAlder body
- fretboard : Rosewood fretboardKIKO special inlay
- fret : Jumbo fretsPrestige fret edge treatment
- number of frets : 24
- bridge : Edge tremolo bridge
- string space : 10.8mm
- neck pickup : DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup : DiMarzio® KIKO original (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup : DiMarzio® KIKO original (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning : 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings : D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge : .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- nut : Locking nut
- hardware color : Cosmo black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.