With its unique coloration and grain pattern highlights, spalted maple is a great look for a bass that stands out from the crowd. The B-204SM FL is an excellent choice in an affordable fretless bass that includes an ash body with a spalted maple top in Natural Satin finish, along with an extra thin U-shaped 5-piece maple/jatoba neck for excellent playing feel, and 24 clearly marked fret indicators to quickly hit the pitch you want. You also get passive ESP Designed SB-4 pickups, along with an active ABQ-3 EQ, and good-looking black nickel hardware. Available in Natural Satin finish.
- CONSTRUCTION : Bolt-On
- SCALE : 34"
- BODY : Ash
- TOP : Spalted Maple
- NECK : 5Pc Maple/Jatoba
- FINGERBOARD : Roasted Jatoba
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 400mm
- FINISH : NATURAL SATIN
- NUT WIDTH : 40mm
- NUT TYPE : Molded
- NECK CONTOUR : Thin U
- FRETS/TYPE : Fretless (24 Fret Markers)
- HARDWARE COLOR : Black Nickel
- STRAP BUTTON : Standard
- TUNERS : LTD
- BRIDGE : LTD BB-604 w/ String Thru
- NECK PU : ESP Designed SB-4N
- BRIDGE PU : ESP Designed SB-4B
- ELECTRONICS : Passive P.U. w/ Active EQ
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT : Volume/Balance/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
- STRINGS : D'Addario XL165 (.045/.065/.085/.105)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.