Slipknot lead guitarist Mick Thomson is one of metal’s most successful and revered players. His game changing, take-no-prisoners approach to metal guitar has influenced countless musicians worldwide, while his black hole-heavy de-tuned guitar sound has been an integral part of Slipknot for more than two decades.
Designed to withstand his acclaimed aggressive technique and tone, the Pro Series Signature Mick Thomson Soloist™ SL2 is a sinister axe loaded with high-quality features including a bound mahogany body coupled with a graphite reinforced through-body one-piece maple neck—carved to a custom super-thin profile for maximum comfort and high-speed playability, and a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 frets and block side dots.
This signature Soloist is powered by a pair of Mick Thomson signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts to complement the complex, crushing riffs Thomson plays in dropped tunings. The EMTY bridge pickup offers the energy and output of the original Blackouts but with Thomson’s custom voicing to emphasize the percussive chunk of palm-muted notes. Designed for crystal clear clean tones, the EMTY neck pickup can also produce more aggressive mids and increased sustain for high-speed solos and ominous melodic interludes when you crank up the gain.
Other features include a Jackson MTB HT6 hardtail bridge and locking nut for laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning, a single volume control, three-way blade switch and a recessed barrel jack.
Beastly sounding with classic style, Thomson’s signature Pro SL2 is available in either Gloss Black with white binding or in Arctic White with black binding, along with a matching reverse pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware.
- Body : Mahogany
- Body Binding : Black
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Body Shape : Soloist™
- Bridge : Jackson® MTB HT6
- Bridge Pickup : Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts® AHB-3S
- Color : Arctic White
- Commodity Code : 9207901000
- Configuration : HH
- Control Knobs : Dome-Style
- Controls : Volume
- Country Of Origin : ID
- Dimensions : 4.25x19.00x46.00 IN
- Disclaimer : WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size : Jumbo
- Hardware Finish : Black
- Headstock : Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding : Black
- Included Accessories : Optional truss rod cover with artist signature included
- Model # : 2914224576
- Model Name : Pro Series Signature Mick Thomson Soloist™ SL2, Ebony Fingerboard, Arctic White
- Neck Construction : Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish : Gloss
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Pickup : Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts® AHB-3S
- Number of Frets : 24
- Nut Material : Jackson® Locking
- Nut Width : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation : Right-Hand
- Pickguard : None
- Pickup Configuration : HH
- Pickup Switching : 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays : None
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series : Pro
- Special Electronics : Active Electronics
- String Nut : Jackson® Locking
- Strings : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Truss Rod Wrench : Yes
- Truss Rods : Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines : Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.