Engineered from its inception for high speed, technically demanding guitar playing, the Pro Series Soloist™ SL2 LH is a purebred, ergonomic shred machine for the lefties. The fine minds at Jackson put their heads together and created the next evolution of innovative guitars, melding sound, playability and ultra-modern style into a unique music machine that redefines metal prowess and innovative guitar design.
The Pro SL2 LH features a resonant mahogany top and body and one-piece through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods to provide stiffness and stability, guarding against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. The 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the speedy neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of modern Seymour Duncan® Distortion humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound—a crisp TB-6 bridge pickup and warm SH-6N direct-mount neck pickup combine for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-position pickup toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Jackson has a history of adding striking style to its high performance instruments, and this Metallic Black axe is no exception. The brooding all-black nickel hardware wears well, refusing to show the rigors of the road it may encounter while the durable gloss finish, alumiloid piranha neck inlays, single ply neck binding and Jackson’s signature pointed 6-in-line headstock establish this instrument’s unmistakable pedigree. Innovative, lightning fast, monstrous-sounding and more than easy on the eyes, the Pro Series Soloist™ SL2 LH is the perfect match for modern metal musicians.
- Body : Mahogany
- Body Finish : Gloss
- Body Shape : Soloist™
- Bridge : Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup : Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ TB-6
- Color : Metallic Black
- Commodity Code : 9207901000
- Configuration : HH
- Control Knobs : Dome-Style
- Controls : Volume, Tone
- Country Of Origin : ID
- Dimensions : 5.00x16.00x42.00 IN
- Disclaimer : WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard : Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size : Jumbo
- Hardware Finish : Black Nickel
- Headstock : Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding : White
- Model # : 2914223554
- Model Name : Pro Series Soloist™ SL2 LH, Ebony Fingerboard, Metallic Black
- Neck Construction : Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish : Oiled
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Pickup : Seymour Duncan® Distortion™ SH-6N
- Number of Frets : 24
- Nut Material : Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Nut Width : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation : Left-Hand
- Pickguard : None
- Pickup Configuration : HH
- Pickup Switching : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays : Alumiloid Piranha Tooth
- Refinement Neck Material : Maple
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series : Pro
- String Nut : Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking
- Strings : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Truss Rod Wrench : Yes
- Truss Rods : Dual-Action
- Tuning Machines : Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.