Ibanez’s marvel of form and function, the S Series, continues to evolve for today’s player. Cloaked in a Quilted Maple top with beautiful transparent finish, a Jatoba fretboard features jumbo frets. Lurking beneath the S Series’ graceful 3-D shape is Mahogany specifically chosen for S Series instruments. Light enough amaze in terms of comfort, heavy enough to provide the tone and sustain that players expect from the S Series. As the originators of the thin, fast neck, the Wizard III neck is yet another achievement in playability, providing the kind of comfort that translates to responsiveness and speed. Proprietary Quantum pickups round out this metal mammoth with an entire palette of thick, distorted tone textures that retain high-end articulation. A simple, yet solid fixed bridge provides stable, dependable tuning and accurate intonation.
- neck type : Wizard IIIMaple neck
- top/back/body : Quilted Maple topMeranti body
- fretboard : Rosewood fretboardOff-set white dot inlay
- fret : Jumbo frets
- number of frets : 24
- bridge : F106 bridge
- string space : 10.5mm
- neck pickup : Quantum (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- bridge pickup : Quantum (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- factory tuning : 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- strings : D'Addario® EXL110
- string gauge : .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- hardware color : Black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.