When Steve Vai teamed up with Ibanez in 1987, little did he realize what a lasting impact his signature model guitar would have. Today, the JEM is an iconic instrument immediately identified with the legendary guitarist. Famous for its distinctive look and innovative design, time has seen this popular, upscale guitar become the most counterfeited model in the world. In an effort to make the JEM available to a broader fan base, Ibanez has released the JEMJRSP, providing more affordable access to the magic that is the JEM. Featuring a Mahogany Body attached to a Wizard III neck, the JEMJRSP offers many of the JEM’s distinguishing characteristics; the H/S/H pickup configuration, the “Tree of Life” inlay, a double locking tremolo system, and of course, the famous Monkey grip and Lion's Claw tremolo cavity.
- neck type Wizard III Maple neck
- top/back/body Meranti body
- fretboard JatobaTree of Life inlay
- fret Jumbo frets
- bridge Double Locking tremolo bridge
- string space 10.5mm
- neck pickup Infinity (H) neck pickup
- middle pickup Infinity (S) middle pickup
- bridge pickup Infinity (H) bridge pickup
- factory tuning 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Cosmo black
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.