This is a special order item. Contact us for an expected delivery timeframe.
In collaboration with Jackson Custom Shop Master Builder Mike Shannon, modern metal master Chris Broderick designed his own take on the venerable Soloist.
This 7-string hardtail axe features an offset arch top mahogany body with premium 5/8" quilt maple top or plain maple top (Gloss Black only), through-body quartersawn maple neck and binding around the body, neck and headstock. The 12”-radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is ideal for all playing styles, comfortable for both low riffing and soaring leads.
Contemporary guitarists require tonal versatility and punchy clarity to keep pace with the rapid twists and turns of today’s metal. A pair of Broderick-designed custom DiMarzio® direct mounted humbucking neck and bridge pickups punch well above their weight, cranking out monstrous tone that will pin your ears back. The volume control conceals a push/pull switch for coil-splitting, unlocking even more tonal options while the tone control’s push/pull switch enables the tone circuit. A kill switch allows for the stuttering effects that have become integral in modern metal. The Jackson® Single String hardtail bridge creates perfect intonation along the entire length of the neck to ensure complex chords ring true, working in harmony with the Planet Waves® Auto-Trim tuning machines for tuning stability that can withstand a good pick-hand thrashing without shifting.
Lastly, Ernie Ball® strap locks ensure your axe won’t go flying during onstage acrobatics.
- SERIES : Artist Signature
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Gloss Black
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : US
- HEADSTOCK : Reverse Jackson® AT-1 3x4 (3 Over/4 Under)
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : Masked Off Natural Maple
- NECK MATERIAL : Quartersawn Maple
- NECK FINISH : Gloss / Painted
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS : None
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 24
- TRUSS ROD : Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- STRING NUT : Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- NUT WIDTH : 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL
- BODY : Mahogany
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Soloist™
- BODY TOP : Arched Maple
- BODY BINDING : Masked off Natural Maple Binding
- BODY MATERIAL : Mahogany
- BRIDGE : Jackson® Single-String Guitar Bridge
- PICKGUARD : None
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP : Black
- HARDWARE FINISH : Black
- TUNING MACHINES : Planet Waves® Auto-Trim
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.064 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Ernie Ball® Locking
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Direct Mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick CB7
- NECK PICKUP : Direct Mount DiMarzio® Chris Broderick CB7
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : HH
- CONTROLS : Volume (Push-Pull Coil Split), Tone (Push-Pull On/Off Tone Control Activation)
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- AUXILIARY SWITCHING : 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch, Push/Pull Volume Coil Split, Push/Pull Tone Kill
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS : 2-Position Mini-Toggle Kill Switch
- FRET SIZE : Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH 25.5" (64.77 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.