This is a special order item. Contact us for an expected delivery timeframe.
Designed in conjunction with one of the founding fathers of thrash metal—highly acclaimed bassist David Ellefson of Megadeth—the 4-string USA SIgnature David Ellefson Concert™ Bass CB IV is a beast of a bass.
Bearing his personal touches, packed with enormous Jackson sound and the hyper-fast playability required by the fleet-fingered bassist, this instrument is a force to be reckoned with.
Redesigned ergonomic contours provide the perfect platform for launching a musical assault—the upper contour provides a comfortably stable anchor for pick or fingerstyle playing alike while the lower contour provides perfect balance when propped on a knee for monitor stands. The Jackson HiMass™ 4-string bridge sharpens your notes’ attack for extra punch and clarity, granting enhanced sustain without significantly altering the bass’ fundamental tone. A titanic EMG® 35CS active neck pickup and 35DS active bridge pickup provide plenty of girth and cut as an active 3-band EQ bolsters their native power, shaping and refining it for maximum impact and versatility. The blend knob allows you to mix the pickups to your taste—add more of the neck pickup for a touch of warmth, or bring up the bridge pickup for more cut.
Designed for highly technical lightspeed playing, the 12”-16” compound radius rosewood fingerboard flattens out as you move up the neck for increased playing comfort and speedy articulation.
This bass proudly displays Jackson’s distinctive style; all-black hardware, including everything from the bridge to the Hipshot® open-gear locking tuning machines, durable finish, and Jackson’s signature pointed 4-in-Line headstock along with a silver “Fallout” logo and Ellefson’s signature embossed on the truss rod cover. Only one instrument is hardcore enough to keep pace with Ellefson’s technically demanding requirements—the USA Signature David Ellefson Concert™ Bass CB IV—and now it can be yours.
- SERIES : Artist Signature
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Satin Silver
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : US
- HEADSTOCK : Jackson® Pointed 4-In-Line
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : White
- NECK MATERIAL : Quartersawn Maple
- NECK FINISH : Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS : Outlined Sharkfin
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 21
- TRUSS ROD : Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- STRING NUT : Graphite
- NUT WIDTH : 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Graphite
- BODY : Alder
- BODY FINISH : Satin
- BODY SHAPE : Concert™ Bass
- BODY BINDING : Black
- BODY MATERIAL : Alder
- BRIDGE : Jackson HiMass™
- PICKGUARD : None
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dome-Style
- HARDWARE FINISH : Black
- TUNING MACHINES : Hipshot® Open-Gear Locking
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.110 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Standard
- BRIDGE PICKUP : EMG® 35DC
- NECK PICKUP : EMG® 35CS
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : HH
- CONTROLS : Volume, Blend, High, Low, Mid
- SWITCHING : Blend Control
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS : Active Electronics
- FRET SIZE : Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 34" (86.36 cm)
- COMMODITY CODE : 9207901000
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.