This is a special order item. Contact us for an expected delivery timeframe.
Slipknot lead guitarist Mick Thomson is one of metal’s most successful and revered players. His game changing, take-no-prisoners approach to metal guitar has influenced countless musicians worldwide, while his black hole-heavy de-tuned guitar sound has been an integral part of Slipknot for more than two decades.
Capable of handling his acclaimed aggressive technique and tone, the USA Signature Mick Thomson Soloist™ is a sinister axe loaded with premium features including genuine mahogany body wings coupled with a graphite reinforced through-body three-piece maple neck—carved to a custom super-thin profile for maximum comfort and high-speed playability, and a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 24 frets.
This signature Soloist is powered by a pair of Mick Thomson signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts to complement the complex, crushing riffs Thomson plays in dropped tunings. The EMTY bridge pickup offers the energy and output of the original Blackouts but with Thomson’s custom voicing to emphasize the percussive chunk of palm-muted notes. Designed for crystal clear clean tones, the EMTY neck pickup can also produce more aggressive mids and increased sustain for high-speed solos and ominous melodic interludes when you crank up the gain.
Other features include a Jackson MTB HT6 hardtail bridge and locking nut for laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning, a single volume control, three-way blade switch and a recessed barrel jack.
Beastly sounding with classic style, the USA Signature Mick Thomson Soloist™ is available in either a Gloss Black finish with white binding or in Arctic White with black binding. Both colors feature matching reverse pointed 6-in-line headstocks and black hardware, including the Schaller® strap locks and Jackson-branded sealed die-cast tuners. Comes with an SKB® hardshell case.
- SERIES : Artist Signature
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Gloss Black
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : US
- HEADSTOCK : Reverse Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : White
- NECK MATERIAL : 3-Piece Maple
- NECK FINISH : Gloss / Painted
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS : None
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 24
- TRUSS ROD : Dual-Action
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- STRING NUT : Jackson® Locking
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Jackson® Locking
- BODY : Mahogany
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Soloist™
- BODY BINDING : White
- BODY MATERIAL : Mahogany
- BRIDGE : Jackson® MTB HT6 bridge
- PICKGUARD : None
- PICKUP COVERS : Black
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dome-Style
- HARDWARE FINISH : Black
- TUNING MACHINES : Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.056 Gauges, Drop B Tuning)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Schaller® Locking
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts® AHB-3S
- NECK PICKUP : Mick Thomson Signature Seymour Duncan® Blackouts AHB-3S
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : HH
- CONTROLS : Volume
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- SPECIAL ELECTRONICS : Active Electronics
- FRET SIZE : Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 25.5" (64.77 cm)
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES : Optional truss rod cover with artist signature included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.