Floor model / store demo 5150 Standard Stealth Black. Guitar has mild signs of wear (the satin black scratches VERY easily, so this has some small pick scratching that prevents it from being sold as new). Comes with original packaging and plays great. Was a brand new guitar but we're selling it as used since it was out in our showroom being played for a few weeks.
- Model Name 5150® Series Standard, Ebony Fingerboard, Stealth Black
- Model # 5108001568
- Series 5150® Series Guitars
- Country Of Origin MX
- Color Stealth Black
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Satin Urethane
- Body Shape 5150®
- Neck Material Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape EVH® Modified "C" Backshape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® R3 Locking
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Cream Dot
- Truss Rod Wrench 2.5 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Controls Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone (250K EVH® Bourns® High Friction Pot)
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Top-Mount EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo with EVH® D-Tuna®
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines EVH®-Branded Gotoh®
- Control Knobs Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Strings EVH® Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
- Engineered for speed, comfort and full-throttle attitude, the reimagined 5150® Series Standard is an iconic blast from the past that blends both throwback and modernized features.
Like its predecessor, the 5150 Standard features a modified Strat®-style basswood body with a deeper upper body curve. The graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn maple neck features a comfortable modified “C” profile, hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel and color matched “hockey stick” headstock with EVH® logo decal. Built for smooth and speedy playability, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and cream dot inlays.
While the famed striped original had a single humbucking bridge pickup only, the all-new 5150 is outfitted with an HH pickup configuration controlled by a three-way toggle switch on the upper bout. The custom designed EVH® Wolfgang® Alnico 2 humbucking bridge pickup delivers the perfect amount of punch and articulation with sweet sustain and thick chunky rhythms in a perfectly balanced EQ curve. The EVH Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucker neck pickup serves up no-nonsense, balls to the wall overdrive and endless sustain without skimping on articulate cleans when the volume is rolled down. A custom designed low friction volume knob creates even-volume tapering for the smoothest volume swells, while the high friction tone knob will stay in place even if accidentally bumped. An added new feature comes in the way of a lower bout kill switch, allowing you to mute your guitar for those stutter, rhythmic effects — think “You Really Got Me.”
Decked out with a “dive-bomb” certified EVH-branded top-mount Floyd Rose® bridge, the locking tailpiece features fine tuners for each string and a patented EVH D-Tuna® for switching back and forth from drop-D to standard tuning in an instant.
A high-octane, high performance axe, the 5150 Standard boasts spotlight-ready style in an all-new Ice Blue Metallic or Stealth Black finish with all-black hardware, including the EVH-branded Gotoh® tuning machines.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.