Manufacturer's warranty does not apply
Guitar is like-new
Used Gretsch G2655T-P90 Streamliner Center Block Jr Double Cut - Two Tone Sahara Metallic and Mahogany
G2655T-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Jr. Double-Cut P90 with Bigsby®,Laurel Fingerboard, Two-Tone Sahara Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Model Name G2655T-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Jr. Double-Cut P90 with Bigsby®, Laurel Fingerboard, Two-Tone Sahara Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Model # 2807700544
- Series Electromatic
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Two-Tone Sahara Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Body Mahogany
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Center Block Jr.
- Neck Material Nato
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Thin "U"
- Scale Length 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Medium Jumbo
- String Nut Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Oval
- Bridge Pickup FideliSonic™ 90
- Neck Pickup FideliSonic™ 90
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration P90 / P90
- Bridge Adjusto-Matic™
- Hardware Finish Nickel
- Tuning Machines Die-Cast
- Pickguard Tortoiseshell with Gold Gretsch® Logo
- Control Knobs Gretsch® Radio Arrow
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Included Accessories Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
The exhilarating G2655T-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Jr. Double-Cut P90 with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things—high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style. A sleek music machine, the G2655T-P90 cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The G2655T-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply tortoise pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and standout finishes including Two-Tone Midnight Sapphire and Vintage Mahogany Stain, Two-Tone Mint Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain or Two-Tone Sahara Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain. Easy to play while rocking out thanks to its smaller 14” body, the G2655T-P90 is a phenomenal instrument for the modern musician who wants to control the stage and the audience while standing out from the pack.
- All-new single-coil Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups
- Slightly smaller 14” double-cutaway arched mahogany body with chambered spruce center block
- Enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection
- Nato neck
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid oval inlays
- Master volume, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch provide complete tone-shaping flexibility
- Bigsby® B50 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- One-ply tortoise pickguard, stylized pickup bezels and radio arrow control knobs
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Two-Tone Midnight Sapphire and Vintage Mahogany Stain, Two-Tone Mint Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain or Two-Tone Sahara Metallic and Vintage Mahogany Stain
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.