USA Signature Adrian Smith San Dimas® SDQM, Maple Fingerboard, Transparent Green Burst
Iron Maiden is one of the most successful and influential metal bands ever, and Adrian Smith’s molten yet melodic guitar work has long been a driving force behind their distinctive and dynamic sound. With timeless songwriting and thrilling live performances, Maiden continues to record, tour internationally and rock stadiums everywhere with electrifying prowess and unwavering heavy metal passion.
Solidly built to withstand Maiden’s relentless touring regiment, the USA Signature Adrian Smith San Dimas® SDQM features a resonant, lightweight alder body with a gorgeous quilt maple top. The bolt-on quartersawn maple neck has a hand-rubbed urethane back finish for smooth playability and a pair of graphite reinforcement rods that refuse to budge, no matter the environmental stress it’s exposed to. Featuring 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays, the 12"-16" compound radius maple fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief tweaks.
A Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucker in the bridge adds plenty of upper midrange attack, with a tight, articulate low end and harmonically rich highs. Samarium Cobalt Noiseless Single-Coil Strat® middle and neck pickups deliver authentic, noise-free Stratocaster snap with incredible dynamic and magnetic response. A five-way blade selector switch along with single volume and tone controls open up endless tonal possibilities, while the Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo system keeps the guitar in tune through the roughest playing, set after set.
Groomed for high-performance and speedy playability, this signature axe is wrapped in a striking Transparent Green Burst finish with white pickguard, black hardware and licensed Fender® Strat® headstock.
- Body Alder
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape San Dimas® Style 1
- Body Top Flame Maple
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Bridge Pickup Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4
- Color Transparent Green Burst
- Commodity Code 9207901000
- Configuration HSS
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Country Of Origin US
- Dimensions 7.80x18.30x46.30 IN
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Headstock Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Middle Pickup Samarium Cobalt Noiseless™ (SCN) Single-Coil Strat®
- Model # 2804052887
- Model Name USA Signature Adrian Smith San Dimas® SDQM, Maple Fingerboard, Transparent Green Burst
- Neck Construction Bolt-On
- Neck Finish Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Neck Material Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Pickup Samarium Cobalt Noiseless™ (SCN) Single-Coil Strat®
- Number of Frets 22
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard 1-Ply White
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Refinement Neck Material Maple
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Series Artist Signature
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Truss Rods Dual-Action with Wheel
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.