The Wolfgang® WG Standard boasts the same style and massive sound Eddie Van Halen created—at a price the everyday musician can afford.
Offering many of the blazing features as its more expensive brethren, the Wolfgang WG Standard has a basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods hold strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments. Designed for comfortable playability and speed, the Wolfgang WG Standard also features an oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12”-16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
Dual EVH® Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two black speed control knobs have been dialed-in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose® Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the guitar in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
Tested live onstage where it counts, the Wolfgang WG Standard is decked out for playing performance and comfort, and available in several head-turning finishes with a black headstock and black chrome (Gloss Black only) or black hardware.
- Model Name Wolfgang® WG Standard, Baked Maple Fingerboard, Gloss Black
- Model # 5107003503
- Series Wolfgang® Standard
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Gloss Black
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape Wolfgang®
- Neck Material Baked Maple
- Neck Finish Oiled
- Neck Shape Wolfgang® Backshape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Baked Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 22
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® R2 Locking
- Nut Width 1.625" (41.3 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dot
- Truss Rod Wrench 2.5 mm Hex
- Bridge Pickup Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking
- Controls Volume with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone
- Pickup Switching 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Special Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines EVH®-Branded
- Control Knobs Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Included Accessories Tremolo Arm, Hex Keys & User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.