- Body Poplar
- Body Binding White
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Kelly™
- Body Top Quilt Maple
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Color Transparent Green
- Commodity Code 9207901000
- Configuration HH
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Country Of Origin ID
- Dimensions 4.60x21.00x49.80 IN
- Disclaimer WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fret Size Jumbo
- Hardware Finish Black
- Headstock Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Model # 2919904587
- Model Name X Series Kelly™ KEXQ, Laurel Fingerboard, Transparent Green
- Neck Construction Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Number of Frets 24
- Nut Material Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Orientation Right-Hand
- Pickguard None
- Pickup Configuration HH
Armed with a slab top, electrifying angular shape and lightning-fast neck, X Series Kelly™ models exude metal sophistication, while also delivering massive sound and reliable performance at an exceptional value.
The X Series Kelly KEXQ features lightweight and resonant poplar body-wings with a gorgeous quilt maple top. Its through-body maple neck has a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability that guards against climate and humidity changes. Built for blazing playing speeds and comfort, the 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of volcanic Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups give the KEXQ plenty of tonal girth with searing high end and crystal clear mids. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
This metal-worthy axe is available in a new sophisticated Transparent Green finish with white binding, Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson® high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Transparent Green with pointed 6-in-line black headstock, white binding and black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.