In stock and ships immediately
Armed with a slab top, electrifying angular shape and lightning-fast neck, X Series Kelly™ models exude metal sophistication, while also delivering massive sound and reliable performance at an exceptional value.
The X Series Kelly KEXQ features lightweight and resonant poplar body-wings with a gorgeous quilt maple top. Its through-body maple neck has a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability that guards against climate and humidity changes. Built for blazing playing speeds and comfort, the 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard hosts 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of volcanic Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups give the KEXQ plenty of tonal girth with searing high end and crystal clear mids. Tone is customizable with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
This metal-worthy axe is available in a new sophisticated Transparent Green finish with white binding, Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Dual Jackson® high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Transparent Green with pointed 6-in-line black headstock, white binding and black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.