X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson® DNA—including fantastic tone and ultra-fast playability—along with unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson X Series King V™ KVXMG’s poplar body is paired with a through-body maple neck featuring a scarf joint and graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability to guard against climate and humidity changes. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Active EMG® 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs that can be tweaked and refined with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls. The Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Cloaked in either Satin Black or Slime Green with Black Bevels, this royal axe is finished off with a Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Active EMG® 85 neck and EMG 81 bridge pickups
- Active electronics
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson® sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Satin Black or Slime Green with Black Bevels with pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.