Shred in ergonomic comfort and style with the Jackson® X Series Soloist™ Arch Top SLATX7Q MS. A high-performance evolution of the electric guitar, this 7-string multi-scale model unlocks the possibilities of an instrument by accommodating two scale lengths on one fingerboard, thus improving overall playing comfort while improving tension and intonation.
The SLATX7Q MS features a poplar body capped with a rippling arched quilt maple top and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite-reinforcement rods for maximum neck stability. Designed for both breakneck playing and comfort, the 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and a Jackson 4x3 AT1 headstock.
Chosen specifically for their complementary sound, a pair of Jackson uncovered 7-string blade humbucking pickups drives this guitar’s versatile sound, combining for highly balanced, flexible tone, with plenty of high output for pristine cleans and snarling distortion. Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the three-way toggle switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. To help improve intonation, the guitar has been equipped with Jackson designed individual bridge saddles, staggered to accommodate for the two scale lengths.
Stretch your sonic palette with the SLATX7Q, available in a Transparent Blue Burst finish with all-black hardware.
- 25.5" - 27" multi-scale length
- Poplar body with arched quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Jackson® uncovered 7-string blade humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Staggered individual saddles
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Transparent Blue Burst with black hardware and a Jackson 4x3 AT-1 (4 over/3 under) headstock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.