The Jackson® name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology, and the company continues to lead the way in crafting instruments that exceed the demands of today’s most discerning players. Melding modern materials and construction with molten metal style, the Jackson X Series Soloist™ SL3X DX Crackle features brand-new explosive Gold Crackle and Silver Crackle finishes.
A sleekly contoured basswood body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets, along with monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations, while the ultra-fast 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard is built from the get-go for easy chording and riffing near the nut and rapid, fret-out-free leads as you move up the neck.
The SL3X DX Crackle comes loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups; high-output mini rail humbucking pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a high-output humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonics and highly dynamic responsiveness. Single volume and tone controls along with a five-way blade switch shape the formidable pickups’ output, making their power yours to command.
The recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is fluidly easy to use, ensuring that your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb.
Yet another bold step in the world of high-tech guitars, the SL3X DX Crackle also bears Jackson’s traditional appointments—black hardware, dome-style control knobs, durable finish that easily shakes off sweat and other grime, pearloid sharkfin fingerboard inlays and the famous Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- Basswood body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson high-output humbucking bridge and Jackson high-output mini rail humbucking middle and neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Gold Crackle and Silver Crackle with pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware
- Model Name X Series Soloist™ SL3X DX Crackle, Laurel Fingerboard, Silver Crackle
- Model # 2916342521
- Series X Series
- Country Of Origin CN
- Color Silver Crackle
- Body Basswood
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Soloist™
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Gloss Color Matched
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® High-Output Humbucking
- Middle Pickup Jackson® High-Output Mini Rail Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® High-Output Mini Rail Humbucking
- Controls Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration HSS
- Bridge Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.