Built for speed and loaded with purebred Jackson® DNA, the X Series Soloist™ SLX DX Swirl models also come with a budget-friendly price tag.
Taking style to mesmerizing heights, the newly added SLX DX in Satin Red Swirl and Satin White Swirl feature black ink-like swirls snaking through the red and white finishes.
The SLX DX Swirl features a basswood body paired with a through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and tilt-back scarf joint headstock. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, its 12"-16" compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups deliver an expansive voice loaded with full-bodied tone for blazing leads and plenty of crunch for aggressive rhythms runs. Tone is fully customizable with three-way blade switching and single volume and tone controls, while a Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Another boldly-styled step in the world of high-tech guitars, the SLX DX Swirl models feature matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstocks and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson® high-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Three-way blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Satin Red Swirl or Satin White Swirl with a matching Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.