With modern style, flexible tone and incomparable value, the Jackson® X Series Spectra Bass SBX IV takes the adventurous player on a bold bass odyssey, launching a commanding all-new entry in Jackson’s formidable neck-through-body bass lineup.
The offset Spectra Bass body style was innovatively designed with the gigging musician in mind. Its poplar body has a larger upper horn that evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument for perfect balance and playing comfort. The graphite-reinforced through-body maple neck with scarf joint creates formidable sustain, with a speed neck contour, 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard and 24 frets for superior playability.
The SBX IV provides a full-sonic spectrum for even the most versatile and progressive bassists. Dual passive medium-output humbucking pickups create a dynamic foundation with punch, power and note articulation. Wide-ranging tonal command comes from a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band active EQ, blend control and volume control with push/pull selector to bypass or engage active circuit for the 3-band EQ. The push/pull selector eliminates the risk of losing sound due to a dead battery. A quick pull on the volume knob bypasses the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
This four-string bass also features a HiMass™ hardtail bridge that enhances sustain and improves attack.
Featuring a unique 2x2 black headstock with an understated “J” logo, the budget-friendly SBX IV comes in stage-conquering finishes including Neon Orange or Satin Graphite with black hardware.
- 34” scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
- Dual passive Jackson® medium-output humbucking pickups
- Volume control (with push/pull selector for active/passive options), blend control, 3-band EQ (active only) and two-way toggle switch (pickup coil split)
- Jackson HiMass™ bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners
- Available in Neon Orange or Satin Graphite with black hardware
- Unique 2x2 black headstock with “J” logo
- Model Name X Series Spectra Bass SBX IV, Laurel Fingerboard, Satin Graphite
- Model # 2919904544
- Series X Series
- Country Of Origin ID
- Color Satin Graphite
- Body Poplar
- Body Finish Satin
- Body Shape Spectra
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Satin Color Matched
- Scale Length 34" (86.36 cm)
- Fingerboard Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets 24
- Frets Size Jumbo
- String Nut Black Plastic
- Nut Width 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays White Dot
- Truss Rods Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Wrench Yes
- Bridge Pickup Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup Jackson® Medium-Output Humbucking
- Controls Volume (Push/Pull Selector for Active/Passive Options), Blend, 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Pickup Switching 2-Way Toggle Switch (Pickup Coil Split)
- Pickup Configuration HH
- Bridge Jackson® HiMass™
- Hardware Finish Black
- Tuning Machines Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard None
- Control Knobs Dome-Style
- Strings Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Unique Features 2-Way Toggle (Pickup Coil Split)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.