The Gretsch® Electromatic® Collection gives you essential Gretsch power, style and performance. These are the instruments that will get you to the big stage — Play Proud.
Sporting classic Gretsch appointments, the G2220 Electromatic® Junior Jet™ Bass II Short-Scale is easily capable of filling a room with massive subsonic tones.
Its key features include a 30.3”-shorter scale length for comfortable playability, basswood body, bolt-on maple neck, 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets and dot inlays. A pair of Gretsch single-coil bass pickups deliver thundering sound, which can be commanded with a three-position pickup toggle switch, master volume and master tone.
This versatile bass is also equipped with a four-saddle adjustable bridge, synthetic bone nut and die-cast tuners.
- SERIES : Electromatic®
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Tobacco Sunburst
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : CN
- NECK MATERIAL : Maple
- NECK FINISH : Gloss Urethane
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS : White Pearloid Dot
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 20
- STRING NUT : Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.56" (39.68 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Synthetic Bone
- BODY : Basswood
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Jet™
- BODY TOP : Basswood
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Solid Body Basses
- BODY MATERIAL : Basswood
- BRIDGE : 4-Saddle Adjustable
- PICKGUARD : Black Plexi Pickguard with White Gretsch® Logo
- CONTROL KNOBS : G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH : Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES : Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.105 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Standard Strap Button
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Single-Coil Bass
- NECK PICKUP : Single-Coil Bass
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : SS
- CONTROLS : Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 30.3" (770 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.