Cosmetically like-new. Plays well with no issues.
No nonsense, Electromatic® Jet™ FT models are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch® instruments. They're your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Pure Jet Power
In its 65 year existence the Gretsch Jet has been the hallmark sound for iconic players. The all-new G5230T Electromatic Jet FT Single-Cut with Bigsby® captures that essential Jet power and fidelity at an incredible price.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Loud and Clear
Classic Jet tone begins with a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces full lows and mids with an exceptionally smooth and present high end. The result is a deep acoustic foundation that is robust, yet balanced.
Black Top Filter'Tron™ Pickups – Quintessential Power and Clarity
Black Top Filter'Tron pickups amplify and accentuate the Electromatic Jet FT's chambered body to produce a wide, balanced and transparent tone. Loud and punchy, this Jet sounds out with remarkable definition at any level of gain. Together, the body and pickups thunder with full, responsive lows and mids with a high end that sparkles without spikes.
Total Tonal Control
The Electromatic Jet FT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- SERIES : Electromatic®
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : Firebird Red
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : CN
- PLATFORM : Jet™
- NECK MATERIAL : Mahogany
- NECK FINISH : Gloss Urethane
- NECK SHAPE : Thin "U"
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Set-Neck
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12" (305 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Laurel
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 22
- STRING NUT : Synthetic Bone
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Synthetic Bone
- BODY : Mahogany
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Jet™
- BODY TOP : Laminated Maple
- BODY BINDING : White with Black/White Purfling
- BODY BACK : Mahogany
- BODY STYLE : Gretsch® Chambered Body Guitars
- BODY MATERIAL : Mahogany
- BRACING : Chambered
- WAIST : 8.5" (216 mm)
- BRIDGE : Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- BRIDGE COVER/TAILPIECE : Bigsby® B50
- BRIDGE MOUNTING : Anchored
- PICKGUARD : Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- CONTROL KNOBS : G-Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH : Chrome
- TUNING MACHINES : Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Gretsch® Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs
- BRIDGE PICKUP : Black Top Filter'Tron™
- MIDDLE PICKUP : N/A
- NECK PICKUP : Black Top Filter'Tron™
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION : Filter'Tron™ / Filter'Tron™
- CONTROLS : Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING : 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- UPPER BOUT : 10.25" (260 mm)
- LOWER BOUT : 13.46" (341.88 mm)
- BODY DEPTH : 1.85" (47 mm)
- FRET SIZE : Medium Jumbo
- SCALE LENGTH : 24.6" (625 mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.