Preorder item expected to arrive in November
Harkening back to the early ‘90s when import Jackson® guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, we introduce the all-new Jackson MJ Series — an exciting and innovative collection of instruments attentively crafted in Japan. The MJ Series blends Jackson’s world-renowned legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-tier features at a competitive price point.
Continuing upon the metal legacy pioneered by the immortal Randy Rhoads, the <strong>MJ Series Rhoads RR24MG</strong> features a resonant alder body and a through-body three-piece maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods for ultimate stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is an ideal surface for comfortable chording near the nut and effortless soloing on the higher registers. Luminlay® glow-in the-dark side dots provide exceptional fretboard guidance even on the darkest of stages.
EMG® 81 bridge and EMG 85 neck pickups provide a detailed intensity of thick mids and big lows with soaring high ends. The 81 bridge pickup cuts through the densest leads, while the 85 neck pickup provides your heaviest playing with harmonic clarity. A three-way pickup toggle switch, a single pickup volume knob and single tone knob allow for flexible control.
Other premium features include a Gotoh® GE1996T Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for reliable tuning stability throughout daring and aggressive playing theatrics, Gotoh sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons.
The MJ Series Rhoads RR24MG comes in Gloss Black with yellow pinstripes or Snow White with black pinstripes. Both finishes feature a color matched Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and gold hardware.
- SERIES : MJ Series
- ORIENTATION : Right-Hand
- COLOR : White with Black Pinstripes
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : JP
- HEADSTOCK : Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- HEADSTOCK BINDING : Black
- NECK MATERIAL : 3-Piece Maple
- NECK FINISH : Gloss Color Matched
- NECK CONSTRUCTION : Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL : Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS : Pearloid Sharkfin
- SIDE DOTS : Luminlay®
- NUMBER OF FRETS : 24
- TRUSS ROD NUT : Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- STRING NUT : Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- NUT WIDTH : 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL : Floyd Rose® Original Locking
- BODY : Alder
- BODY FINISH : Gloss
- BODY SHAPE : Rhoads
- BODY MATERIAL : Alder
- BRIDGE : Gotoh® GE1996T Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- PICKUP COVERS : Black
- CONTROL KNOBS : Dome-Style
- SWITCH TIP : Black
- HARDWARE FINISH : Stop
- TUNING MACHINES : Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- STRINGS : Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- TREMOLO ARM : Gotoh®
- NECK PLATE : None
- STRAP BUTTONS : Dunlop® Dual-Locking